MORNSUN have launched a new range of enclosed switching power supplies.
The LM series offering range of power supplies in 35W, 50W, 75W, 100W, 150W, 200W and 350W.
Ideal for a wide range of applications such as industrial control, industrial automation machinery, intelligent security, smart grid, IoT, mechanical and electrical equipment, electronic instruments, intelligent building, and household appliances or any application that suits the specifications.
Available in single output voltages of 5V, 12V, 15V, 24V, 36V & 48V, as well as multi output voltages of 5V, ±12V, ±15V, 24V, 36V and 48V. Multiple Protections include short circuit, over current, over voltage.
All models comply with IEC62368, UL62368, EN62368 and GB4943 standards. Mornsun products are distributed in Australia & New Zealand by DLPC Pty Ltd.
- Multiple outputs
- Single output: LM35/50/75/100/150/200/350-xxBxx (B for single output)
- Dual output: LM35/50/75/100-10Dxx (D for dual output)
- Triple output: LM35/50/75/100-10Cxx (C for triple output)
- Reliable performance
- Suitable for high altitude environment up to 5000 meters.
- Wide operating temperature range is from -30℃ to +70℃.
- Ideal for applications that require peak power
The critical over current value can last 1 hour (e.g, the application of wireless transmission of instantaneous power).
- Complete EMC tests and protections
Meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B standards. Protections includes short circuit, over current, over voltage.
Quick response with local service, FAE technical support, complete failure analysis platform, 3 years warranty.
LM single output series:
Universal input (85-264VAC/100-373VDC)
- 35-150W - LMxx-20Bxx series
- 200W/350W - LMxx-10Bxx series
Special input (165-264VAC/200-373VDC)
- 35-150W- LMxx-22Bxx series
- 200W/350W- LMxx-12Bxx series
LM Multiple outputs series:
35-100W LMxx-10Dxx/LMxx-10Cxx series
- Regulated output, low ripple & noise
- Cooling by free air convection (LM350-xxBxx series: built-in fan on-off control , forced air cooling by built-in DC fan)
- Complete protections: short circuit, over current, over voltage
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 second(no damage)
- Output critical over-current value can last 1 hour (normal temperature 25 ° C, rated input voltage, no damage on products)
- Withstand 5G vibration test
- Meets 5000m altitude requirements
- Meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- Compliance to IEC62368, UL62368, EN62368, GB4943 standards
- 3-proof customization is available
- 3 years warranty