1554 Series - Flat Lid Watertight - ABS Plastic / Polycarbonate
Product Code -
- Electronic instrument enclosures, designed for mounting printed circuit boards or DIN rail mounted components.
- The general purpose ABS plastic carries a UL flammability rating of UL94HB. Not recommended for outdoor use.
- The polycarbonate material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 5V and is suitable for outdoor use.
- Color is light gray (RAL 7035)
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Designed to meet IP66 & NEMA 4, 4X, 12 & 13 ratings
- Gasket is factory poured using high temperature U.L. listed - silicone rubber gasket material. • Lid is secured with self captivating M4 stainless steel machine screws (included), threaded into integral stainless steel bushings (for repetitive assembly & disassembly).
- All stainless steel hardware to avoid corrosion caused by dissimilar metals.
- Lid and mounting holes are located outside of the gasket seal.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge galvanized steel panels available (see chart)
- Internal features are maximized for mounting options:
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs molded in all except the 1554CGY & 1554C2GY
- Threaded (M3) integral brass inserts & standoffs designed for M3.5 or #6 self tapping screws for P.C. board or inner panel mounting in all but the smallest size (1554BGY & 1554B2GY)
- Vertical P.C. card guides (for 1.5 mm thick P.C. boards) are molded in all but the smallest size (1554BGY & 1554B2GY)