Product Code -
Type 4X Stainless Steel Wallmount Enclosure. Sloped Top with Quarter Turns.
- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications.
- Sloped top prevents water from resting on top as well as providing potential for controls mounting.
- Unique hinge design allows for easy cleaning in hose-down environments.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508 Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- NSF – ANSI 169
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP 66
- Formed 304 or 316L stainless steel.
- Continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches (316 stainless steel quarter turns) feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Door hinges (316 stainless steel) are easy to clean, provide 180 degree opening, are easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.