Product Code -
Type 4 Mild Steel Wallmount Enclosure w/ Sloped Top. Hinge Door with Quarter Turn.
- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications.
- Sloped top prevents water from resting on top as well as providing potential for controls mounting.
- Impressive styling features like hidden hinges and attractive latching systems make the Eclipse a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508 Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 or 16 gauge steel.
- Continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Hinges are finished in mild steel.
- Stainless steel hinge pins and quarter turns.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable RAL 7035 light gray textured powder coating.