PJU Series (Continuous Hinge Door with Snap Latches)
Product Code -
Type 4X Polyester Junction Box (Solid and Clear Cover). Continuous Hinge Door with Snap Latches.
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides outstanding insulation and protection where equipment may be hosed down or be very wet.
- Ideal in applications with high temperatures or highly corrosive environments.
- UL 508 Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Molded fiberglass polyester enclosure with matching cover is easily punched, cut, or drilled.
- Enhanced UV inhibitors protect against outdoor weathering.
- Standard JIC sizes under 18" x 16".
- Threaded brass inserts are provided for optional inner panel or terminal kit mounting. Mounting hardware is included.
- Stainless steel draw type "snap latch" door fasteners.
- Door fasteners include a provision for padlocking.
- Enclosure available with clear Polycarbonate cover to 16" x 14".
- Molded hinge with stainless steel pin.
- Captive oil resistant gasket provides a positive seal.
- Available with Polycarbonate flange or foot mount brackets for multi-directional mounting.
- Operating temperatures between 130°C and -40°C (266°F to -40°F).
- Impact index of 6.78J (5 ft/lb).
- For corrosion resistance information, please refer to table in the Technical Information section.
- Fiberglass polyester material has a gray finish.
- Optional inner panels are available in white powder coated finished steel or unfinished aluminum, or Fiberglass.