Product Code -
Type 4 Mild Steel Wallmount Enclosure. Hinge Door with Handle.
- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications.
- Provides high level of protection where equipment is hosed down or otherwise be exposed to wet conditions where corrosion is a serious problem.
- Ideal for processing plants, utility, outdoor municipal or petro chemical locations where easy yet secure access is required.
- UL 508 Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP 66
- Formed 14 gauge steel bodies and doors.
- Continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Powder coated black zinc diecast pad lockable handle with 3 point roller latching system secures door.
- Stainless steel continuous hinge on door may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating interior and exterior.