HN4 FM Series
Product Code -
Type 4 Mild Steel Two Door Floormount Enclosure. Continuous Hinge Door with Handle.
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in outdoor applications for full weather protection.
- Enclosures are formed 12 or 10 gauge steel as noted.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Lifting eyes provide for easy enclosure handling.
- Doors are supported with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- New 3-pt padlocking door handle.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Provision for light kit mounting.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- Center post is removable for easy installation of the inner panel.
- 12" floor stands are welded to the enclosure.
- Body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Formed lip on door and top of enclosure opening exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- A removable 10 gauge inner panel is included.
- Panel supports are provided for easy panel installation.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- UL 508 Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- Complies with:
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 3
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Removable white inner panel is finished in white powder coating.