Eclipse Series (Windowed)
Product Code -
Type 4 Mild Steel Wallmount Enclosure w/ Window. Hinge Door with Quarter Turn.
- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment in wallmount applications where viewing of component operation is necessary while maintaining protection ratings.
- Impressive styling features like hidden hinges, attractive latching systems make the Eclipse a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508 Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 or 16 gauge steel.
- Full view UV resistant polycarbonate window allow maximum viewing area of inner panel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Quarter turn latches are zinc diecast with black epoxy finish.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished with a recoatable powder inside and out with choice of ANSI 61 smooth Gray (GY) or RAL7035 textured light gray (LG).