Eclipse Series (Two Door)
Product Code -
Type 12 Mild Steel Two Door Wallmount Enclosure. Hinge Door with Handle.
- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications.
- Impressive styling features like hidden hinges, attractive latching systems make the Eclipse a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508 Type 12, 3R unless marked¹
- CSA Type 12, 3R
- Complies with
- NEMA 12, 3R
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Formed 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided for increased strength and rigidity also designed to permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Doors are secured with a three point key lockable handle.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Key lockable handle is zinc diecast with black epoxy finish.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Door alignment guides provided on all doors.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished with a recoatable powder inside and out with choice of ANSI 61 smooth Gray (GY) or RAL7035 textured light gray (LG).