Product Code -
Type 4/3R Mild Steel Splitter Box. Hinge Door with Quarter Turn.
- The splitter boxes are designed for distribution of up to 600 A (max) service using either 3 or 4 wires.
- CSA Type 3R, 12, 4
- Complies with
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 and 16 gauge steel.
- Factory installed splitter blocks.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Inner panel is included.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Inner panel is finished in white powder coating.