1599RFI Series - Handheld - ABS Plastic
Product Code -
- Designed for EMI/RFI shielding applications - using conductive plastic (a compound of plastic and stainless steel fibers).
- For shielding effectiveness reports see "recommended reading" section below.
- Attractively styled and ergonomically designed for use as a “hand-held” instrument enclosure.
- Molded from a compound of stainless steel fibers and flame retardant ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0).
- Recessed top for membrane display or pad.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against dust accumulation and splashing water.
- Extra deep top and ultra shallow base are specifically designed to enhance the aesthetics of the enclosure and provide the user with flexibility and assembly efficiency.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- NOTE: Material is brittle - acts like phenolic - NOT FOR HIGH IMPACT USE.
- Lid is secured with Philips machine screws, threaded into tapped integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications with repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.