1590W Series - Light Duty Watertight - Diecast Aluminium
Product Code -
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction with a factory poured silicone rubber gasket around the perimeter of the lid provides protection against access of dust and water.
- Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232ºC (-80 to +450 ºF).
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Painted version is painted with tough - satin black polyester powder paint for a lasting finish, even after machining. Black stainless steel, screws are included to enhance assembled appearance.
- Quantity four (4) 6-32 x 1/2” stainless steel, machine screws secure lid (or six (6) in 1590WBX, 1590WBX2, 1590WD, 1590WDD, 1590WDE, 1590WE, 1590WEE & 1590WR1 or eight (8) in the 1590WF) - into factory tapped holes.
- Screws use neoprene "O" rings (included).
Replacement screws & "O" rings for natural finish series - stainless steel, machine type, 6-32 x 1/2” - 1590WMS100 - Package of 100
Replacement screws & "O" rings for black series, black oxide, stainless steel, 6-32 x 1/2” - 1590WMS100BK - Package of 100
- Designed to meet IP65.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.