1590W "FL" Series - Flanged Lid - Light Duty Watertight - Diecast Aluminium
Product Code -
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction with a factory poured silicone rubber gasket around the perimeter of the lid provides protection against access of dust and water.
- Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232ºC (-80 to +450 ºF).
- Flanged lid allows for easy mounting to walls or shelves & provides high security (as lid screws are hidden against wall or shelf).
- These enclosures share the same body and features as our regular type 1590 enclosure except the lid is extended and four countersunk holes are cast into the flanges.
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Painted version is painted with tough - satin black polyester powder paint for a lasting finish, even after machining. Black stainless steel screws are included to enhance assembled appearance.
- Quantity four (4) 6-32 x 1/2” stainless steel, machine screws secure lid (or six (6) in 1590WBXFL, 1590WBX2FL, 1590WDFL, 1590WDDFL, 1590WEFL & 1590WR1FL or eight (8) in the 1590WFFL) - into factory tapped holes.
- Screws use neoprene "O" rings (included).
Replacement screws & "O" rings for natural finish series, stainless steel, machine type, 6-32 x 1/2” - 1590WMS100 - Package of 100
Replacement screws & "O" rings for black series, black oxide, stainless steel, 6-32 x 1/2” - 1590WMS100BK - Package of 100
- Designed to meet IP65.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.