1590 Series - Diecast Aluminium
Product Code -
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough - yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Satin black painted version is painted with tough polyester powder paint for a lasting finish, even after machining. Black screws are included to enhance appearance.
- Quantity four (4) 6-32 x 1/2” machine screws secure lid (or six (6) in the 1590BX, 1590BX2, 1590D, 1590DD, 1590DE, 1590E, 1590EE & 1590R1 or eight (8) in the 1590F) - into factory tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54 (Gasket kit available to meet IP66).
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Replacement screws for natural finish series, machine type, nickel plated, 6-32 x 1/2” - 1590MS100 - Package of 100
- Replacement screws for black series, 6-32 x 1/2” - 1590MS50BK - Package of 50
- NOTE: Three sizes: 1590CE, 1590DE & 1590EE use metric lid screws. Replacement part number is 1550MS100 - Package of 100.