1590 "FL" Series - Flanged Lid - Diecast Aluminium
Product Code -
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water.
- Flanged lid allows for easy mounting to walls or shelves & provides high security (as lid screws are hidden against wall or shelf). If you require easy access to enclosure see our flanged foot version.
- These enclosures share the same body and features as our regular type 1590 enclosure except the lid is extended and four countersunk holes are cast into the flanges.
- The flanged lid allows for added security as the lid screws are hidden against the wall or shelf.
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Painted version is painted with tough - satin black polyester powder paint for a lasting finish, even after machining. Black screws are included to enhance assembled appearance.
- Quantity four (4) 6-32 x 1/2” machine screws secure lid (or six (6) in 1590BXFL, 1590BX2FL, 1590DFL, 1590DDFL, 1590EFL & 1590R1FL or eight (8) in the 1590FFL) - into factory tapped holes. See drawings and/or photos for details.
- Designed to meet IP54 (see gasket kit accessory to meet IP66).
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Replacement screws for natural finish series, machine type, nickel plated, 6-32 x 1/2” - 1590MS100 - Package of 100
- Replacement screws for black painted series, 6-32 x 1/2” - 1590MS50BK - Package of 50