1552 Series - Hand-Held ABS Plastic Enclosures
Product Code -
- Electronic instrument enclosures, ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards.
- Ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit into the user’s hand. Also suitable for desktop use.
- End panels are removable for easy modification, or can be replaced with specially designed rubberized cord grips.
- Recessed top for membrane display or keypad.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against dust accumulation and splashing water. Designed to meet IP54 requirements.
- Molded in a choice of black or gray flame retardant ABS plastic with a satin texture.
- Unit is secured with (4) self tapping screws. Except for sizes C1 and D1, snap closures are present near the middle of the enclosure wall for added sturdiness.
- Black enclosures come with black screws, gray enclosures come with nickel plated screws.
- Rubberized cord grips and wall-mount holder accessories are available (sold separately).
- Enclosures and wall mount holder accessories are molded from flame retardant ABS plastic with a rating of UL94-V0.
- Cable gland end panel is made from flexible TPE and hard polycarbonate , both rated UL94-V0
- Cable tie-down accessories are molded from polycarbonate (UL94-V0).
Cord grip end panel kit is made from TPE and polycarbonate. It replaces the standard end panel and fits securely into the enclosure. Compatible with wire diameters from 2mm to 6mm.
Cable secured inside the case with a cable tie-down and screws (included in cable gland kit).Plastic wall holder accessory (sold separately) allows the enclosure to be temporarily fixed to a wall. Wall mounting holes are countersunk for flat head screws. Mounting hardware is not included and should be user-specified depending on the application.