1550W Series - Light Duty Watertight - Diecast Aluminium
Product Code -
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction with a self-adhesive, EVA foam gasket (included) for the lid provides protection against access of dust and water.
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Painted version is painted with tough - satin black polyester powder paint for a lasting finish, even after machining. Black screws are included to enhance assembled appearance.
- Four M3.5 x 0.6 x 12 mm long stainless steel, Philips head, machine screws secure lid - into factory tapped holes.
Replacement screws for the unpainted series - 1550MS100 - Package of 100
Replacement screws for the black series - 1550MS100BK - Package of 100
- Designed to meet IP 66 (with properly installed included gasket and lid screws torqued at 55 cN.m).
- Upgrade gasket kit to IP 67 also available (see accessories)
- No internal ribs for easy installation of connectors without interference or additional milling.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.