1455 Series (v2) - Plastic End Panels - Extruded Aluminium
Product Code -
- Designed to house P.C. boards or for equipment interfacing.
- Sized for standard Eurocards.
- P.C. boards mount horizontally by sliding into internal slots extruded into the enclosure body.
- Easy to machine - one piece - front & back plastic end panels.
- Rugged body constructed from extruded aluminum with a minimum thickness of .06” (1.5 mm).
- Extruded aluminum body includes a slide removable "belly" plate - except in smaller "A", "B", "C" & "D" sizes (ie...1455A802, 1455B1202 1455C802, 1455D602 & 1455D802 sizes etc.)
- Smaller sizes ("A" & " B") are rounded for better hand held ergonomics.
- Two easy to machine, black solid ABS plastic end panels with integral bezel
- Extruded aluminum body - choice of either clear, black or in some models blue and red anodized finish ("A" & "B" sizes)
- All hardware - end panel screws are #6 x 3/8" TTT - thread rolling, steel screws with a #4 flat head phillips drive - with black zinc plate finish. For replacement screws (quantity 100) order part number 1455MS100BK
- Self adhesive clear rubber feet. Replacements are available - order part number 1421T2CL (pack of 24).
- NOTE: Recommended screw torque is 5 lbf/in
- Belly plate slides out of the bottom of the "U" shaped enclosure body.
- Allows easy access to the interior of enclosure.
- Feature is included in all but the smaller "A", "B", "C" & "D" sizes (ie...1455A802, 1455B1202 1455C802, 1455D602 & 1455D802 sizes etc.)