1453 Series - Heavy Duty Instrument - Steel
Product Code -
- All steel, heavy duty construction designed to house heavy, heat producing items (example...power supplies).
- Bottom of unit is 16 gauge steel, top is 18 gauge steel.
- Finished in a rugged, contempra grey, textured powder finish.
- Top half is of an upside down “U” shape design for easy removal, bottom half is also “U” shaped but includes a fold on all sides including front & back for extra strength and mounting of top case.
- Top case section is heavily ventilated for excellent air circulation with an attractive slant (also doubles as a lifting area - both front & back).
- Top lip extends 0.75” (19 mm) on both sides adding 1.5” (38 mm) to the total depth.
- Bottom is solid except for 4 holes for mounting heavy duty rubber feet.
- Includes nickel plated self-tapping screws and screw on 0.75” (19 mm) high, rubber feet (1421T7).