1422 N4 QT SS Series (Two Door)
Product Code -
Type 4X Stainless Steel Two Door Floormount Enclosure. Continuous Hinge Door with Quarter Turn.
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion is a serious problem.
- UL 508 Type 3R, 4, 4X, and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X, and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- JIC EGP-1-1967
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 12 gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy duty stainless steel lifting eyebolts are provided with reinforcing support angles.
- Center post is removable for easy installation of the inner panel.
- Formed lip on door and top of enclosure opening exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Continuously hinged doors may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin.
- Doors are secured with quarter turn latches.
- Provision for padlocking.
- 12" floor stands are welded to the enclosure.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Panel supports are provided for easy panel installation.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure for each door.
- A literature pocket is provided.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.